Mar 5, 2010

THE WINNER OF VIICTORIAN FRAME

Marsha!

I chose to read all comments I had to my husband. He is such a FAMILY man that as soon as I said something about GENERATIONS he chose that comment! 
The comment was: This is really a beautiful frame. I would put a picture of 4 generations of our family (great granddaughters, granddaughter, daughter, and mother) in the frame and give to my mother on mother's day!Your blog is always a joy and blessing to read and I look forward to following your adventures as you treasure hunt.
  Marsha

Marsha, contact me by email to acknowledge your win!

Thanks for commenting. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win! The frame is very cute and I am sure with all the generation pictures in it it will be beautiful! Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Trinity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy