Jul 16, 2010

FOTO FRIDAY

Well it is time to share some of my favorite pictures. My oldest two grandchildren spent a week vacation at the lake and my granddaughter learned to ski and barefoot. My grandson had a good time cheering on his sister and friends to new endeavors at the lake. He wasn't much on trying out new things on the water. Though he does love to get on that big old tube behind the boat and go for miles! Hope you enjoy my grands. 
My granddaughter is on the right. Her best friend on the left. They are 6 years old. 



My grandson is on the right and his friend on the left. My grandson is 4.

 My granddaughter doing her thing!

The kids are having a ball!

This last picture I love! Brother and Sister!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. How cute! Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your granddaughter can ski barefooted. I tried for years
    and could never do it. I am a big chicken. Becky Snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, I also love your granddaughter and her little friend on 4th of July! Her swimsuit is so cute, just darling.
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandchildren are so cute! I love the black and white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What treasured summer memories, your grands are super cute!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable sweetie pies. I'm impressed at their bravery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun, Cindy! Your grankids are adorable! Thanks for the prayers!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cindy! I always love hearing from you. It looks like things are going swimmingly in your neck of the woods. (I couldn't resist the pun) ha-ha. You take such terrific pics. I'm like you, I just love that last one.

    Be blessed Sweetie. You're certainly in my prayers. Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are adorable!1 I love the B & W it needs to be framed : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What CUTE summer pics...looks like FUN was had by all...congrats to your granddaughter!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing like GRAND-kids!!! Our oldest GRAND-son turned 4 this past Sunday...what a special age! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy