Mar 1, 2012

FRIDAY FAVORITES

IT IS TIME FOR PINTEREST FAVORITES!

Mardi Gras Tablescape...Love this! 

 www.thetablescaper.blogspot.com

DIY Mason Jars! Ooh, I like!

 www.ladylimoges.tumblr.com

Oh it don't get any better than ham and white beans and a hunk of corn bread!

 www.plainchicken.com

Such a cute idea for a table setting and looks easy peasy to whip up.

 www.indulgy.com

Burlap is becoming a new favorite of mine!
 www.blog.omgdresses.com

This is such a cute gift idea!
Cake in a jar!

 www.mycakies.blogspot.com

Don't throw away your cans! 
Such a cute idea!

 www.4.bp.blogspot.com

Can I say YUMMO!
Cheese and Bacon dip!

 www.mommyskitchen.net

Is this the most adorable little hair-do ever?

 www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com

Oh yes I do love these shoes!

 www.monroeandmain.com

And I love this ring...it just so happens to be my birthstone!

 www.jared.com

So pretty....
 www.shelterness.com

This is what I call...In my dreams...but this Outside fireplace would be so great!


www.southernliving.com

One of the best books I've ever read! Gives you a whole new perspective on LIFE in general.


And I leave you with this...


I hope you have enjoyed my Friday Favorites. 

Hugs and blessings, Cindy



9 comments:

  1. Love the last "sign", too. I'll be visiting from time to time. And, yes, I'll still be checking e-mails!!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Some great stuff Miss Cindy. I have read that book, Just like Jesus, and it is one of the best books. I must say the dip looks yummy. And somehow I can see you prissing around in those cute shoes! Thanks for sharing your Friday Favorites. I always look forward to it. Nita B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nita! I so would wear those shoes you know! Ha!

      Delete
  3. Hi,Cindy. I love Pinterest but have so little time for it, that your posts are all the more enjoyable. You always seem to pick things that I would pick. Thanks for the shortcut! :) ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy my Friday Favorites. I love browsing on Pinterest. I have gotten some really great ideas from there. Now if I only had the time and money to do some of those ideas!!!

      Delete
  4. Isn't Pinterest the most fun. I have spent way too much time there lately. You've captured some great pictures. A girl can sure dream, can't she?
    I love the last one. Infact I'm "pinning" it now.
    I will put that book on my must read list too.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your Friday favorites..I am still trying to get the hang of Pinterest (and the time) but with your blog I feel like I can still get some cool ideas...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mason jars are a must try! Cute idea! Connie Royals

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy