Jun 8, 2012

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Ooh, I have some sweet eye candy for you this week! It just seems to be so hard every week with so many talented folks out there to decide what to share......Hope you enjoy!

I absolutely loved this idea...what a cute gift..for the redneck that is........



I cannot tell you how many CHEAP chandelier's I have seen and walked right past them! NO MORE! Look at what Grace done with her chandi....


www.growoldwithgrace.com

 You know I have got to show a tablescape. Isn't this just a fun and sunny looking tablescape?


www.thelittleroundtable.com

This is such a lovely idea...for weddings, home decor or etc.
 
 www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com


Got some old tractor tires laying around?
How about a sand box for the kiddo's.

 
www.iheartnaptime.net 


How about an old crib turned into a desk!!!!


www.ohdeedoh.com

I love cheese ball and crackers and this nutty cheese ball looks SOOOOO good! Of course it is Paula's Deen's recipe so probably has 2 sticks of real butter in it right???

www.pauladeen.com 


Picnic basket for July 4th decor.


www.flickr.com

 I have been seeing all these cute ideas for your old suitcases.
This is such a cute idea to do for picnic...especially with the love of your life!


www.etsy.com

 How about some mashed potato puffs?


www.itsyummytomytummy.blogspot.com

And I leave you with this today....

 
Have a great and blessed weekend. 
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

11 comments:

  1. mashed potato puffs look awful yummy--tfs, cindy and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is the redneck gift!!!! LOL!
    Love that table setting too. Nita B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cindy for sharing my chandelier photo and all of the other great ideas. Makes me want to go thrifting!
    Hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rain boot with flowers!!! HOPE you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I love the chandelier idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selena Guest

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rain boat used as a centerpiece!! Thanks for lusting your favorites I found some new blogs to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the ideas too. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the ideas too. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love the favorite finds. My favorite this week is the patriotic picnic basket.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun post! I love the daffodils in the wellies! You found lots of beauty and cuteness today, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy