Aug 7, 2012

TUESDAY TOOTS

YARD SALE STUFF....YES, I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE A REAL PROBLEM!

Actually I have only been to one yard sale in the past week but at the last yard sale I went to I SCORED!

Just take a look at my junk treasures! Well, it may be junk to some but to me is is TREASURE!


Isn't this so pretty? Two snack plates with two matching cups for a whole $1.00 (FOR BOTH) I see a little tea for two here!


Look at my bird house! Love it. And it was only $1



As soon as I spotted this I could tell that it was old but my first thought was that it would make a great sewing table for me as the one I have been using has actually been an old desk...Which I plan to redo the old desk and put in the grands play room!


Both  sides let out which worked great for what I needed. $5.00


I see EASTER written all over this piece! (50 cents)



Who could pass up this bunny for 50 cents???


Only 25 cents...I have already used it about a dozen times! Perfect for small amounts.




Home Interior for $3. So many uses for this but I see some lovely desserts sitting upon this beauty.


I am in love with these type of decanters. Couldn't turn it down for 50 cents.


Paid a little more for this one than I wanted but even for $2 I think I got a deal!



I can't hardly pass up a basket. Especially for 25 cents.



Another basket with a little greenery for 50 cents.


And then lastly this little jar with the lid just had to come home with me for 25 cents.


Hope you've enjoyed my yard sale toots this week! 

Hugs and blessings, Cindy

12 comments:

  1. I want to go yard saleing with you!!! You got some great deals and all in my taste!!! ;-) HOPE you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You definitely scored big time. Love it all, especially, well especially all of it!! Great finds and great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deals Miss Cindy.
    Selena Guest

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you certainly got a lot for your money! I especially like the snack plates - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, Cindy. Could use a little trip to the thrift myself. Scored earlier this week on something I'll be posting in an Autumn teatime . . . stay tuned!
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did score great deals! I love it all.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your finds, Cindy. So pretty, especially the dessert set...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always find the best deals! How do ya do it? Nita B

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the great treasures you found, cindy:) that desk is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Love, Love, Love those beautiful snack plates. I see lots of potential for seasonal decorating on the other items and I can't wait to see how the desk turns our when you refinish it! We will need a before and after! Do you do most of your yard sales here in BC? Or do you go "abroad"???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You find the best stuff for so little. Everything is great. Makes me want to go garage saling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy