Mar 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patricks Day-Blessed


I enjoy all the green, the shamrocks and of course the corn beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day. Of course each holiday gives me a reason to do a tablescape. (Not that I need a reason) LOL!                 


One thing that really comes to mind when I think about St. Patrick's Day is the fact that I am so grateful that the luck of the Irish is not what I depended on to know Jesus Christ. And I am not lucky....I am just flat out blessed

Praising the Lord for another day to celebrate life with Christ.



Hugs and blessings, 
Cindy




6 comments:

  1. Oh, me, too. HOPE you have an awesome day, my Friend!! Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green cup and saucer! Have a good day.
    Connie Royals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some gorgeous greens you've got there! Enjoy your corned beef and cabbage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St.Patrick's Day Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Cindy! I've always been very cautious of the word "lucky" from the first I was saved. All things are Grace and Blessings from the hands of God - though sometimes disguised. We are never lucky because nothing in our lives are by chance since our lives are ordered by God.
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful everything,...Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy