May 12, 2014

Make Me smile Monday

Well if this little gal can't put a smile on your face then I don't know what can!


This is my youngest granddaughter and she will be celebrating her 3rd birthday this Friday.


We had a Nana day this past Friday and oh did she keep me busy! I wish I had just a tad of her energy!


She is not camera shy at all...NOT ONE BIT! Matter of fact this WAS NOT a planned day for a mini photo shoot.


But as I was filtering through my shed to see what I wanted to use for my next tablescape she spotted this lounge chair and I knew a PHOTO session was in store!

She has a little mischievous grin going on here don't ya think?


She is so sweet that sugar drips off of her! She is such a joy for our family.


So glad I get to be her Nana!

Happy Birthday to our Kyleigh on Friday. Party time this weekend.....

Hope you smiled!

Hugs and blessings, Cindy

11 comments:

  1. She's absolutely adorable! I love little bare feet!!! She reminds me of you and your hubby! HOPE y'all have an awesome time at her party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy, she is precious. If this wasn't a planned photo shoot then I can only imagine what a PLANNED one would be! LOL!
    Connie Royals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, she is so very adorable!! Oh my, what a special unplanned photo shoot! She's just darling! Isn't being a Nana the best ever??? Happy Birthday hugs to your little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a little doll! happy bday, kyleigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile you ya did

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! she is a cutie-pie and I AM smiling!! Looks like we both are Nana's with sweet as can be little girls!

    Scrolled down to see all your busy with the rustic wedding - fun sort of Duck Dynasty thing going there, eh? Endless fun with Mason Jars, to be sure.

    Did you know the guy who invented the Mason jar lid did so near to where I live in 1855 and later moved to my hometown after it was founded in 1861. He worked with the many glass houses here to get that screw top just right. True story!

    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So incredibly sweet!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for putting a smile on my face!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable and very photogenic. I have a grandson about her age. Yes, I wish I had half their energy!

    Fabulous pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a little model in the making! What a beautiful little girl! How fun to have a Nana day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is soooo darling! I enjoyed seeing all these cute pictures!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy