Aug 4, 2014

Make Me Smile Monday-Beach

By the time some of you read this I will be enjoying this....


Here at........



It's family vacation time for us... 

Which means we'll do lots of eating such as....



Which take my word for it...we eat well!

A lot of playing in the sand....



Making lots of these....



only to watch the youngest grandbaby tear it down...
 
Chilling out with a good book is RELAXATION to me...




Watching these babies (sweet times)




Awe....yes!



Hope you all have a great week. Catch up when I when I get back. See ya next week...




Hugs and blessings, Cindy








8 comments:

  1. Have a great time, my friend!

    Love ya!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Have great time with your family!!! Wonderful hubby and I are off middle of next week to Michigan. We're hoping for cooler temps. It's so fun to take time off and enjoy the ones we love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindy,
    I live in Palm Coast! I know you are busy with your family, but if you have a minute, maybe we could meet somewhere!

    Let me know!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Cindy, I hope you have a fantastic vacation with your family.
    Love the photo sitting by the waters edge. Enjoy that water.
    Have the best day ever!
    Aim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! We were at the beach on the other side of the country from you on Monday. It was such a treat. We live close enough to make day trips over and back. A week of vacation there is always a special treat! And having grandkids along would be absolutely wonderful!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Have a wonderful trip! Looks like you had great fun times there in the past. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy