May 24, 2012

FRIDAY FAVORITES

It is Friday again! And you know how I love me a Tablescape. As always Yvonne from www.stonegable.blogspot.com  
has outdone herself...if that is possible.


This is the cutest idea ever!!!!


I am in love with this laundry room! Only If I had a laundry room this size! 

www.bystephanielynn.com

With July 4th around the corner this is a cute idea to make with the kids/grandkids. 

www.thecraftingchicks.com 

I've never seen this before but it is so cute and another DIY!

www.greenweddingshoes.com  



These look simple to make. Think I will give them a try!
Mini Frittatas

www.familyfun.go.com



Now why haven't I thought of this?
What a cool way to get the kids to smile!


www.9gag.com

July 4th Cake...this would be easy peasy!

www.iambaker.net



Don't toss out your old table top grill...turn it into a planter!

www.thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

No Sew Vest Idea



www.wobisobi.blogspot.com

I really like this...Would so be cute to do this for a picnic or western type theme.

www.bunnyjeansdecorandmore.blogspot.com  


Now this is what I am talking about..
Homemade Carmel Frappuccino


www.spoiledmommy.com

I hope you have enjoyed my Friday Favorites...
See you next week!


And I will leave you with this today.


www.1.bp.blogspot.com

Hugs and blessings, Cindy

13 comments:

  1. Great faves! I would love a big laundry room like that too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward every week to your Friday favorites. I am loving what you showcased this week as well. I have a friend who is very talented with decorating with those pinwheels like the runner. She has them everywhere and they are adorable. Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frittata idea, would be perfect for a brunch and I do think we will be making those lanterns, the grandchildren love arts and crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closest my laundry comes to that one is that I have a green cabinet similar in color over my washer and dryer!! ;-) HOPE you have a great Memorial Day Weekend, sweet Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration, as always! Loved the camera idea to get kids to smile. Think it would help some adults, too!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...some great features Miss Cindy. Love the idea for the camera and the cake is too cute. Love your Friday Favs. Nita B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features, Cindy! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Favs this week. How adorable is the camera thingy!!!! I really like the gill turned into a planter too! Good features this week. Happy Memorial Day weekend. Selena Guest

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great ideas! I too love that laundry room. The doors are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh! I love your favortires too, Cindy! Wish I could have that laundry room!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. The camera gave me a good chuckle. Also, I'm in the mood for a rootbeer float! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Friday Favorites post. Cute lanterns and I love movie night too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cindy!

    I loved all the features you shared! Those mini frittatas look would be great for a brunch, so east to make ahead.

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Have a blessed day!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy