Skip to main content

{Happy Resurrection Day}

I hope that you all have enjoyed this beautiful Easter Sunday. He is risen! I wanted to end the month of March in sharing a few of my favorite photos from the month.  Celebrated my favorite grandsons birthday. Conner is 18 now!  Our beautiful Mallory Grace all decked out for the prom. The youngest grands (sisters) were flower girls in their uncle's wedding. The oldest one was in her element of dress up. The younger one, not so much. THAT HAIR BAND ITCHED HER HEAD she said!  I purchased a new pair of wedges that I love. I am always skeptical about ordering shoes or clothing but read the reviews on Amazon and went for it. Love the color and the style.  The youngest grand loves to take selfies and play with the filters.  Marty colored Easter eggs. He always colors at least a dozen every year. He always says he's doing it for the grands but I know he does it because of the inner child in him! LOL! I went with the little ones to Disney on Ice and we had the best time. I think I enjo

{What's Your Thing And a Few Fun Pictures}

Web Image

A friend of mine recently shared this and I thought it would be a great way to share with our blogging friends. "What's Your Thing".
But, I'll share a few "fun" pictures of Nana night with this cutie too.




She loves her some ELSA and ANNA and anything to do with being a princess and dressing up. 

So here we go....1: would you rather have Coffee or Hot tea?



We did a little of everything...makeup, hair, dress up, movie and you name it and we did it.
 
2: Food or dessert?



After spending the night with Nana, the next day my daughter and I went shopping, out to eat and had a fun day with the girls. AND YES, I did buy that HUGE mermaid that her mama just shook her head at me about! LOL!

3: Cook or Clean?

Sisters always make the best friends....

4:  Apples or Oranges?


I thought I would share these little small packs of tuna with you if you like tuna. I love tuna and it's a perfect size for a quick snack. Now....I did not like the spice one! WAY too hot for me. Loved the lemon pepper!

5: Bible App on phone or Bible in hand?



The picture is compliments of my granddaughter Mallory. She was snapping a few pictures with Nana's camera. 
 
 Now my answers...
 1: Coffee. But I do enjoy a cup of hot tea in any flavor. But, I think I was BORN with a cup of coffee in hand.
 
2: Food. Oh yes, now I do like dessert but hands down I would rather have a plate of food. I can take or leave the dessert but now give me a plate of fried chicken with veggies and I am good to go.

3: Cook. Oh, I do not like cleaning the house. If I worked full time I can assure you that I would hire someone to clean house. I know, that sounds awful to some but I would! But, since I only work part-time I can't justify it.  I have a friend that dislikes cooking and said she would rather clean house all day. Maybe I can work out a deal with her! But sadly, I do have to clean the house and I have a cleaning day throughout the week. BECAUSE I have too many fun things I want to do over the weekend!

4: Apples. Especially with peanut butter!

5: Bible. I want to feel those pages of God's Word on my fingers. I am not against a Bible App by any means. Love technology that helps us with anything. But, there is just something about holding my Bible in my hands that just can't take the place of anything else for me. 


I hope that you all have a wonderfully blessed week and remember...
 
 Web image

Hugs and blessings, Cindy
 


Comments

  1. Cindy,
    Those little girls are so cute!! here are my answers:
    1. Coffee
    2.Food
    3. Clean
    4. Neither
    5. Bible
    Thanks for this fun post!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, Cindy, I prefer to hold my Bible in hand, turning the pages and it's so much easier to record notes for future reference in the margins.

    Beautiful post. I'm wondering where that giant mermaid will be sleeping? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that mermaid is sleeping with that sweet girl. She loves it!

      Delete
  3. Cute pictures of those grands!!! I know you won the Nana of the Week Award when you bought that huge mermaid! Lol! My answers: Coffee, food, clean, apples, Bible in hand! I do the posting for our church’s FB page and include the daily readings but don’t read them on my phone. I find them on FB then read them in my own Bible. I’m like you, love to have God’s word in my hands! Happy week! Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I need your church page so I can see your posts. How cool. Hugs to you.

      Delete
  4. I have missed you, smiles. Have a great week ahead, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My answers: Coffee, dessert, cook, oranges and Bible in hand. Now that's a mermaid! Ha! I bet she loved it. Girls are so cute. Connie Royals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those darling pictures!! The tuna does look like a nice snack or for lunch.
    My answers: tea, food AND dessert, cook, apples, bible in hand.
    Have a great week, Cindy...love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very good lunch snack. Especially with crackers.

      Delete
  7. My answers: coffee, dessert, clean, apples, bible in hand.
    Love the giant mermaid. Your grandkids are darling. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie. She just kept saying....she's so big....LOL!

      Delete
  8. Those precious little girls are growing! Loved the pictures. Okay, I'll play...
    1. Coffee, I think I was born with a cup of coffee in my hand too!!
    2. Food, dessert is food isn't it? lol
    3. Clean/cook, I enjoy both, although I can't do much of either these days.
    4. Apples or oranges, hard decision, I've got to say both!!
    5. Bible in hand, there is something about holding His Word in my hand that is comforting to me.
    This was fun....hope all is well with you and your family. Sending ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Mary. LOL! Yep...I think dessert might be considered a food item.

      Delete
  9. Those girls are getting so big. They are adorable and look like a lot of fun for you!
    Here are my answers:
    1)Coffee--I'm with you on that!
    2)Plate of food (for sure)
    3)Cook-don't like to clean but it's a have to
    4)I eat more apples but I love oranges this time of year
    5)Bible. Your granddaughter took a beautiful photo!

    Have a great day,Cindy Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a fun thing to do! My answers are: 1. Coffee, hands-down. I LOVE coffee! 2. Definitely food. 3. Love, love, love to do both! I find both cooking and cleaning very rewarding and fulfilling! 4. Love both, but I agree with you that apples and peanut butter so SOOO yummy! My Daddy used to love to slice an apple and dip it right in the peanut butter jar! Thinking of it makes me miss him even more than I usually do. 5. I don't care for apps, don't even own a smart phone, and LOVE to hold my dear, old, tattered Bible in my hands! Thanks for making your blog so much fun and such a happy place! Many blessings to you, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad this was a reminder of your daddy with his apples and peanut butter. I used to think that had to be awful..apples dipped in peanut butter. Til I tried it! LOVE IT! It's such a good little snack.

      Delete
  11. I agreed with all your answers except #1...I am a TEA person all the way. I don't drink coffee in any form! I loved your weekend with your precious granddaughter and then your daughter and the little girls together. What fun you must all have! What a treat!! Thank you for sharing this with us. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny Pam because I would have truly taken you for a coffee gal. Yes, we sure did have a fun time.

      Delete
  12. Cindy, I love this fun post. I choose coffee, dessert, cooking, oranges, Bible in hand, but an app gives me the ability to enlarge the print! Fun post and the grands are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love coffee but can't drink it because of acid reflux. Food over desert, cook over clean, apples over oranges. Bible I can jouranl in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mermaid looks like it's bigger than your granddaughter. HA!

    I'm definitely a tea person! Like your friend, I'd rather clean than cook.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cutie pies! Looks as if you had some fun. You bought the mermaid? Of course, you did! 🧜🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun Cindy, you are such a good grandmother! I don't like to clean either, I hired a cleaning service a couple of years ago and trust me it's heaven!! Treat yourself!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sorry...I read you sent to my email but I went and looked and apparently my number lock was off...the correct email is pjack214@bellsouth.net...can you send again? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it went through. Just saw this post this morning.

      Delete
  18. ADORABLE grands!! So cute. You are always so full of energy and love.

    1. Coffee
    2. What can I say..I love SUGAR, DESSERT
    3. Clean
    4. oranges
    5. Bible
    Thanks for this fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun post, cute pics and it's always fun to stop by. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by to visit.
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Hiding the Ugly Hot Water Heater

 I shared that I wanted to hide my ugly hot water heater in my laundry room with you a few weeks ago. It just stuck out like a sore thumb. But after all it is a hot water heater right? So my man took a piece of wood (not real wood) but it worked and built a frame for me. So now to see if it would fit and it did. I painted it white and did not like the texture it had even after two coats of white. (rule of thumb...you get what you pay for and the wood was cheap) But I wasn't going to let it whip me!  Found some contact paper at Walmart in the gray and white. Covered the front with the contact paper and loved the look. The top was covered with a piece of painted wood as well and worked perfect to place this on top... And this.... Added a clothes basket in the corner and here was the top.... Yep, no longer an eye sore to me! Went perfect with my gray walls and gray and white floor. Remember the wood tray I bought at a yard

{Happy 46th Wedding Anniversary To Us}

  Happy October everyone! I wanted to pop in today and share a few pictures. Marty and I celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary on September 23.  Oh it seems so long ago that we said "I Do". We started dating when I was 16. Married at 18 and began a family at 20. Needless to say we have surely grown up together. Praise the Lord that we are growing "Older" together.  We decided since it had been about 8-9 years since we had been to Savannah, Ga. that we would take a weekend there and just enjoy a scenic luncheon cruise.  We enjoyed walking River street and sightseeing, shopping and eating of course! It was a nice get away and perfect for us as we are simply two imperfect people that fit perfectly together.  I did spot Santa while in Savannah though! YES, I love Christmas so I had to stop at several Christmas shops! We've had outings that have kept us quite busy and we have surely been blessed to be able to attend our grands functions and our little outings toget

{SON-Flowers}

Don't you just love sunflowers? When I think about sunflowers I think of two things. My motherinlove who loved sunflowers and Fall. I came across a devotional written by Julia Bettencourt on sunflowers and thought it so appropriate for today as I wanted to share my sunflowers with you. Here's a few lessons we can learn from the sunflower.    Sunflowers Track The Sun.   Most plants are attracted to light but the flowering head of the sunflower actually tracks the sun following it's path and moving toward where it is in the sky all during the day. I read somewhere that sunflowers track the sun when they are in bud stage. Isn't that how it usually goes for us as Christians? When we first come to know the Lord, we get excited about knowing all about Him and living for Him, but after awhile we sometimes grow a little preoccupied with other things and get our eyes off of the Lord.   Wouldn't it be great if as a Christian we'd track th