Skip to main content

{March is well under way}

February days are now gone and March has officially kicked in.   I finally purchased a new monthly focus board.  We ventured out for a day date which included a movie. I love our day dates. I will give my honest review about the movie for those interested. I wanted to see this movie as it was based on a true story. I did enjoy the movie but oh my, it was a tear jerker from the get go! It ended good but mercy! Let's just say that I am thankful that no one was sitting close enough to see my tear stained face. I am glad that I saw it but I am good for a while on sad movies, even if they do end good!   My oldest daughter, her husband and their son participated in the Spartan race which is a series of obstacle courses that challenge. They done so well. As you can see from the pictures it gets pretty muddy!  My three daughters participate each year in the Gate River Run. I love it that they do this together. They have so much support & encouragement from all the onlookers. I am just

{Merry Christmas Everyone}

I hope that you all are enjoying the holidays. It seems that we all are extra busy this time of the year but I am surely enjoying my holiday.


I spent half a day with my grandgirl at her school recently and we watched a movie, ate popcorn, baked Christmas cookies and made ornaments. It was so much fun. 

The youngest grandgirls had a Christmas dance recital and oh my goodness! They done an awesome job and didn't miss a beat of their performance. 



My girls and I had a wonderful Christmas outing and dined at River and Post Restaurant. I was quite impressed. We did not wait to be seated (we did have reservations), the waiter was above and beyond what was expected, the service was the best I've experienced lately and the food was awesome. Marty and I will be going there after the New Year for sure. 


Upon arriving to work one morning I saw this cute gift sitting outside my office door with my name on it. I have no clue who surprised me but looks like whomever it was KNOWS ME WELL! 


Grandgirl Kyleigh enjoyed seeing Santa in our hometown. We always have the best Santa's that participate in our community to make the littles happy. 


I was also gifted a new ornament last week and needless to say it was my WORD for 2021. I have truly been reflecting a lot on that word this year. Despite some hiccups along the way and a few life changing events this year I must say that I've not lost sight that my true JOY comes from the Lord. 


I have quite a bit of fun planned for this week and hope to share with pictures after Christmas. Christmas cookie baking with the girls, friends Christmas luncheon, participating in a new ministry we started at church (hope to share more on that too) and yes, more baking and cooking to prepare for Christmas. It's a busy but fun busy time of the year for me.

I pray Christmas blessings of good cheer upon you all friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and to all a good night. 

Hugs and blessings, Cindy


Comments

  1. Love all the fun and beauty of your Christmas events and family. Always fun to visit here and see the wonders of what God is doing with you and your loved ones. Love the coffee mug! Yes, I'd say someone knows you well!! Indeed! Have a wonderful week and enjoy every moment with your family. Such blessings and joy!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why I am not surprised to find you all making merry over here? The grandgirlies are all so cute and each one has a cheerful countenance. Wonderful gift from someone who knows you well. Enjoy Christmas week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the beautiful family photos! The coffee mug is perfectly you. Wishing you a joyous and blessed, Christmas, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squealing in delight over the coffee mug, grin...wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas...and thank you for the lovely card...smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas dear Linda. Thinking about you and Dave and praying.

      Delete
  5. It is such a busy but fun time. You are right about that! I hope you enjoy your time with friends and family during this busy week. I want it all to slow down. Love all the photos of your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Heather to you and your family. Loved the card! Beautiful family.

      Delete
  6. That secret santa gift is adorable and so you! Have a wonderful week leading up to the big day. Enjoy that sweet family and Merry Sweet Christmas dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun delightful Secret Santa gift!

    Looking forward to seeing more photos of your families' festive activities.

    Merry Christmas, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pictures of your lovely family. I hope your Christmas is as wonderful as it possibly could be and that the New Year will bring many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is always so wonderful to stop by and visit with you, my sweet friend. The word "joy" fits you so perfectly because that is truly what you bring to this dark world. Your corner of the web shines with the love and joy of Jesus, and you are a bright spot to all who know you. I am so thankful to call you friend. Much love to you this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy,
    Thanks so much for stopping by!! I always enjoy seeing pictures of your beautiful family!! wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas, dear Cindy! Zenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Cindy, I have been enjoying all your Christmas pictures on facebook. Such a beautiful family enjoying a beautiful time of year!! Sending you a Christmas ((hug))!! Oh, btw, that is the perfect mug for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by to visit.
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Hiding the Ugly Hot Water Heater

 I shared that I wanted to hide my ugly hot water heater in my laundry room with you a few weeks ago. It just stuck out like a sore thumb. But after all it is a hot water heater right? So my man took a piece of wood (not real wood) but it worked and built a frame for me. So now to see if it would fit and it did. I painted it white and did not like the texture it had even after two coats of white. (rule of thumb...you get what you pay for and the wood was cheap) But I wasn't going to let it whip me!  Found some contact paper at Walmart in the gray and white. Covered the front with the contact paper and loved the look. The top was covered with a piece of painted wood as well and worked perfect to place this on top... And this.... Added a clothes basket in the corner and here was the top.... Yep, no longer an eye sore to me! Went perfect with my gray walls and gray and white floor. Remember the wood tray I bought at a yard

{Another Fun Filled Weekend}

I hope you all are doing well. I am trying to wind down for the night and thought I would try and get a post out. Girls, by this time I am in my fat clothes and recliner smashing that remote control!   Marty and I kicked off our weekend by having a little fun food as I call it,  "charcuterie" style out by the pond. Of course I always fix more than we need or eat but it sure was good.  Two of our granddaughters had dance recitals over the weekend so we got to watch them perform and oh my! They were just the cutest things ever.  We were blessed to be able to see them perform. Then we celebrated a birthday for this sweet grandgirl! She was excited about being double digits . And besides all the fun from the weekend I was able to see some of my pretties in bloom.  Now to enjoy a cup of coffee.... I hope that you all have a wonderful, blessed week.  Hugs and blessings, Cindy

{Happy 46th Wedding Anniversary To Us}

  Happy October everyone! I wanted to pop in today and share a few pictures. Marty and I celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary on September 23.  Oh it seems so long ago that we said "I Do". We started dating when I was 16. Married at 18 and began a family at 20. Needless to say we have surely grown up together. Praise the Lord that we are growing "Older" together.  We decided since it had been about 8-9 years since we had been to Savannah, Ga. that we would take a weekend there and just enjoy a scenic luncheon cruise.  We enjoyed walking River street and sightseeing, shopping and eating of course! It was a nice get away and perfect for us as we are simply two imperfect people that fit perfectly together.  I did spot Santa while in Savannah though! YES, I love Christmas so I had to stop at several Christmas shops! We've had outings that have kept us quite busy and we have surely been blessed to be able to attend our grands functions and our little outings toget