Skip to main content

Happy May!

Happy May! I wanted to pop in and share a few pictures from my month of April which seemed to fly by quickly. As I am trying to catch up with my blogging friends today I realized it had been a month since I last posted. My mercy! But, I am so busy doing this thing we call life here on earth and enjoying every moment that I can. With my immediate family of 14 there is never a dull moment y'all!   We had three family birthdays in April. My SIL David, granddaughter Adalynn and oldest granddaughter Raygen.  Our favorite grandson Conner (only grandson) carried his girl to the prom. We had to snap at least one picture with Mom and Nana! Two of my elementary school friends and I get together at least once every 4-5 weeks so we went to breakfast and then to  Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens. We always have so much fun.  The gardens are so beautiful that I couldn't even attempt to snap all the pictures I wanted. There are so many beautiful paintings to look at this but this was one of

{Fall Is In The Air}

Y'all....it's actually felt a tad like FALL and I am soooooo HAPPY! I am ready for boots, sweaters and a bonfire! How about you? Are you wearing your boots and sweaters yet in your neck of the woods? Well, let's just say when the temp said 61 I GOT HAPPY enough to put on a pair of boots. LOL! You take what you can get in Florida!

 Here's a free printable for you from https://howtonestforless.com


Look at my sweet little pumpkins having so much fun....My grands have sure been enjoying some fallish treats already. Our community has a pumpkin patch every year that they enjoy and this year a few of my grands went to visit Roger's Farms in Gainsville, Fl. and had a ball.  



Our family has a fall party every year at my fatherinlove's home and the kids have a ball. We do parties the old fashion way. Lot's of food, desserts and drinks. Games galore and pumpkin carving.We were actually missing some of our kids this year but we still had a mess of em as my granny would have said. 



The kids love the fishing pond.





And this little gal was not afraid one bit to get her little hands inside that pumpkin. 
 

My oldest daughter and family

My middle daughter and family

I honestly love this picture. They dressed like Squints and Wendy Peffercorn from the Sandlot movie...a classic of all times! 

My youngest daughter and her family. Oh yes...FROZEN.....


Look at that baby's smile...oh my goodness! 



And meet Flo from Progressive insurance. 


We sure had a great time at our annual Family Fall party and it is always so much fun to dress up and have fun. Thanks for letting me share my family fun

 Here's another printable for those of you might be like me and love to give little food gifts to others during the holiday season. These are cute for Fall and you can write what you want to on the tag. Catch My Party always has the cutest little freebies.

I hope that you all have a blessed week and remember....

This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it. 
Psalm 118:24 

Hugs and blessings, Cindy 


 

Comments

  1. Always enjoy visits with your family, they make me smile. Hey, you made a great Flo!!! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Mary. Me and FLO got along real good! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I always love seeing your fun family pictures Cindy. Everyone is so cute and you are Flo's twin! Love it.
    Connie Royals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy! Pure joy in deed!
    Thank you for sharing your family with us Flo. ;)

    Happy day to you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family has the most fun!! I love all the pictures and those adorable grands.... I'd like to give them each a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS ! IS ! TOO ! MUCH !
    Can I be adopted into your fun family?
    Pictures are a HOOT. I especially, like the family group shots.
    And then....Flo !!! I cracked up !!!!! Very creative, you are.🤣😂🤣😍



    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your family fun times, Cindy, and seeing all the sweet pictures of all of you. I have to say that you take the prize for Flo from Progressive!!! Thank you for sharing your happy times! 🍂❤️🍁

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun you were having together! Your sons-in-law are tall drinks of water; your daughters are lovely; your grands are all adorable; and you are as cute as a button, Flo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My soninlove's sure added some height to our family. LOL!

      Delete
  8. You are killing me Smalls. LOL. I love the costumes , especially Wendy and Squints. Oh those adorable little grandpumpkins. I love that Halloween is family fun time too. My granddaughter would love your Flo outfit, she's been wanting to wear that forever. LOL. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! We have loved the movie Sandlot forever! The Flo costume was so easy to pull together too. That's what I liked about it the most!

      Delete
  9. Another fun post exploding with cuteness!

    The Halloween costumes, especially Flo, made me smile. I'm still thinking of what to wear as a costume for work. It needs to be comfortable since I'll be wearing it all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margie, that was a good thing about the Flo getup...it was comfortable. Now that wig even with a wig cap started getting on my nerves but at least it was short term!

      Delete
  10. Such family fun creating lots of fun family memories. So enjoyed seeing all these cute photos and sharing in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all had fantastic costumes! I love this tradition and seeing your party every year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Your family sure do know how to have parties! So creative and someone or someones must put a lot of work into planning them! So neat! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. We have lots of fun. And it is a lot of work but so worth it to my family.

      Delete
  13. Who knew Autumn in Florida could be so fun. We are headed to Venice FL on Monday for another fun winter season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you have a fun time and somehow dear lady, I know you will.

      Delete
  14. You look amazing as Flo! haha..I love it. I usually dress up, have since I was a teen but I am just not feeling it this yr., so I think I will be laying low. You are always so busy and going . ...Love the family pics. Kiddos are adorable. Yes, fall finally found us in TN. We had rain yesterday and temps dropped some, I could see it in the leaves. They have finally started to turn, and I don't mean BROWN like they were doing!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are having cooler temps Pam. We do stay busy it seems. But I keep saying...there will come a day that you will have no choice but to slow down so enjoy while you can. LOL!

      Delete
  15. Flo, you are my favorite. What fun your family has!
    I am amazed how you do so many fun things together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie. I actually got to liking being Flo. She was lots of fun to dress up like.

      Delete
  16. Oh, my goodness! You looked SO adorable as Flo!! That is just the neatest thing - all of you looked like you were having an amazing time together! Thank you for sharing your beautiful life with us here. :) Happy Fall to you and much love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cindy, you are so cute as Flo, I love that you have so much fun. I adore this post with your family enjoying being together and those grands are so precious! Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl...you had Flo down pat! Oh my goodness, your party looked SO FUN! It is feeling quite like fall here in TN...been wearing my flannel nightie and even got me some undershirts for under my clothes to keep warm...and yes, I have even worn my boots a couple of times! Enjoy your cool weather, dear friend. Hugs and much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I am so jealous over you getting to wear flannel! It was nice and cool when I first got up this morning but needless to say it's warming up.

      Delete
  19. A trip to a pumpkin patch is always a fall must do, and your fall family party sounds like incredible fun! You make a great Flo! Hilarious!!! Everyone looks great!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cindy,
    I love seeing your family pics!! It looks like you all have such a great time together.... It is chilly here....Definitely sweater weather but I am not a boot person...They bother my feet and legs....I live in backless Easy Spirits or Clarks all the time..Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Cindy,
    How fun is this. I love all the creative costumes. Love those trips to the pumpkin farm each year. You are so cute as Flo. Happy Weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great post. I'm sorry I am falling behind, sigh. Have a great weekend, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely photos! Everyone looks so happy. It is still pretty much short-sleeve weather around here but we are very much enjoying this autumn. Best time of year.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by to visit.
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Hiding the Ugly Hot Water Heater

 I shared that I wanted to hide my ugly hot water heater in my laundry room with you a few weeks ago. It just stuck out like a sore thumb. But after all it is a hot water heater right? So my man took a piece of wood (not real wood) but it worked and built a frame for me. So now to see if it would fit and it did. I painted it white and did not like the texture it had even after two coats of white. (rule of thumb...you get what you pay for and the wood was cheap) But I wasn't going to let it whip me!  Found some contact paper at Walmart in the gray and white. Covered the front with the contact paper and loved the look. The top was covered with a piece of painted wood as well and worked perfect to place this on top... And this.... Added a clothes basket in the corner and here was the top.... Yep, no longer an eye sore to me! Went perfect with my gray walls and gray and white floor. Remember the wood tray I bought at a yard

{SON-Flowers}

Don't you just love sunflowers? When I think about sunflowers I think of two things. My motherinlove who loved sunflowers and Fall. I came across a devotional written by Julia Bettencourt on sunflowers and thought it so appropriate for today as I wanted to share my sunflowers with you. Here's a few lessons we can learn from the sunflower.    Sunflowers Track The Sun.   Most plants are attracted to light but the flowering head of the sunflower actually tracks the sun following it's path and moving toward where it is in the sky all during the day. I read somewhere that sunflowers track the sun when they are in bud stage. Isn't that how it usually goes for us as Christians? When we first come to know the Lord, we get excited about knowing all about Him and living for Him, but after awhile we sometimes grow a little preoccupied with other things and get our eyes off of the Lord.   Wouldn't it be great if as a Christian we'd track th

{Happy 46th Wedding Anniversary To Us}

  Happy October everyone! I wanted to pop in today and share a few pictures. Marty and I celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary on September 23.  Oh it seems so long ago that we said "I Do". We started dating when I was 16. Married at 18 and began a family at 20. Needless to say we have surely grown up together. Praise the Lord that we are growing "Older" together.  We decided since it had been about 8-9 years since we had been to Savannah, Ga. that we would take a weekend there and just enjoy a scenic luncheon cruise.  We enjoyed walking River street and sightseeing, shopping and eating of course! It was a nice get away and perfect for us as we are simply two imperfect people that fit perfectly together.  I did spot Santa while in Savannah though! YES, I love Christmas so I had to stop at several Christmas shops! We've had outings that have kept us quite busy and we have surely been blessed to be able to attend our grands functions and our little outings toget