Skip to main content

{May Has Arrived}

  I sure hope that your May has kicked off to a good start. The heat is settling in quick around our parts.  We've kicked off May with watching our softball girls win the District. Next week we start another round of ball. It's so much fun to watch these girls and especially our girl, Mallory. She plays centerfield.  We were so proud of both teams that played against each other. They all, hand in hand gathered together as one of our girls prayed for the game and also for one of our young men that was in a horrific car accident and fighting. His name is Kaden if you can think to lift him up to our Lord.  I had the opportunity recently to speak to a group of women at a ladies luncheon event at a local church. Oh we had so much fun. I wished I had gotten pictures of the beautiful decorations. We had a TEA PARTY and we each kept the cup that we drank out of it.  Isn't she just lovely? Easter has come and gone but we sure have a great time with family. We gather each...

Tuesday Toots

Joining Linda over at http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/ for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.

I must say I totally scored with the yard sales! Didn't have much time to yard sale but I would say I done good!

Look at all my LOOT!



So here we go.....I love a good yard sale!

LOVED this pitcher! Especially when the girl said it was $3.00! Will match my green plates I just purchased for my little garden breakfast.


It was my lucky day matching things up for my garden breakfast! Adorable salt and pepper shakers for 50 cents.



Bowl and Saucer $1.00 (Sitting on my front porch with some bird seed! I am conducting a test! I want to see if the squirrels eat up my bird see out of this like they do out of my bird feeder! (LOL)


Oh yeah....loving these cuties for a grand total of 50 cents



Isn't this piece beautiful! Couldn't pass it up for $3



Cup and saucer for 25 cents. I couldn't believe that is all it was marked!



I seldom pass up an opportunity of buying greenery should I find some cheap! I am always needing some kind of greenery. Got this for $3


Okay, these little things was just sitting in the bowl and saucer so the girl didn't charge me extra for them. She said "just take them cause I don't even know what they are or how I got them". Well remember the days of  macrame? Well, I have another idea...Will show that to you when I get the project done!


I have one of these that is smaller but couldn't pass up a larger one for 25 cents!



Ooh La La! Beautiful emerald green earrings for 50 cents



Another pair for 50 cents


Necklace and bracelet for $1.25



Love this chandelier for $3.00. Grace over at www.growoldwithgrace.com shared post recently showing how she used a chandelier in her back yard....I feel in the love with the idea! (Pictures to come on this)


And the table that is holding all my scores was only $5. I am redoing a spare bedroom and turning it into a play room for the grands...what better place to put this cute red table!


My yard sale time might have been short but I sure scored don't ya think?  Nothing like being able to TOOT about your LOOT! 

Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a good morning at the yard sales.
    I'm a new follower and thanks for stopping by, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great with all your finds! I can't wait to see the chandelier when you finish.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. golly Mrs. Cindy you got some great items! love the pitcher, the amber bowls and the purple vase/stopper! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Cindy, you got some good finds. I really love the bottle with stopper! How cute. And I know you are in love with that cute little red table for the grands! Selena Guest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, you found lots of goodies for cheap! I love that. That little pitcher is so pretty and love the s/p too.
    Now to see how use all of these items.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have some rootin, tootin, loot!! Love the chandelier. I've seen them on porches and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring me the jewels Cindy! OOH! So glad you shared...now will you share? LOL! (The jewels) Nita B

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really scored!!! Love it all. I recently saw a use of the old tater masher on another blog that I'll try to find and send to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes indeed , you did GOOD~! love the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have quitree a loot there, Cindy. You totally scored!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Score! You did awesome. I love your finds. Can't wait to see more on the chandelier and the birds and beads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CINDY,
    I FOUND YOU ON COASTAL CHARM BECAUSE I OWN THE VERY SAME WATER PITCHER, I WISH I HAD FOUND IT AT A YARD SALE, HOWEVER MINE CAME FROM FEEDING MY NEVER ENDING HOMEGOODS ADDICTION (THANK HEAVEN I DON'T HAVE A HOMEGOODS CLOSE) NICE TO HAVE FOUND YOU!! HAVE A TERRIFIC WEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did do good! Wow I love the chandelier & the tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, you have definitely scored some beauties!Love that pitcher and chandelier(the price tag is awesome),the pretty cup and saucer and the cute salt and pepper shakers....so many pretties:)Thanks for sharing them with us and for visiting me. Have a wonderful day!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! Making me hungry for a good romp around the neighborhood chasing yard sales this weekend! Waiting for payday, though. Looking for some props and always tea things - and vintage toys! Bought a box of 100 year old books - give or take a decade - for $10!! They were going to throw them away if they didn't sell them! Ya! Enjoyed your loot - inspired!
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to go yard sale shopping with YOU!! I used to go yard sale shopping every Saturday when I lived in Virginia. You have me really missing it right now. I think I will head to Goodwill today...next best thing!

    Michelle
    www.maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to go yard sale shopping with YOU! Amazing finds!! I used to go yard sale shopping every Saturday when I lived in Virginia. You are making me really miss it right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stopping by to catch up a bit. Loved seeing your new treasures. Your garden breakfast pieces are wonderful. It was a good garage sale day. I need to get out and do some 'garaging'!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by to visit.
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Hiding the Ugly Hot Water Heater

 I shared that I wanted to hide my ugly hot water heater in my laundry room with you a few weeks ago. It just stuck out like a sore thumb. But after all it is a hot water heater right? So my man took a piece of wood (not real wood) but it worked and built a frame for me. So now to see if it would fit and it did. I painted it white and did not like the texture it had even after two coats of white. (rule of thumb...you get what you pay for and the wood was cheap) But I wasn't going to let it whip me!  Found some contact paper at Walmart in the gray and white. Covered the front with the contact paper and loved the look. The top was covered with a piece of painted wood as well and worked perfect to place this on top... And this.... Added a clothes basket in the corner and here was the top.... Yep, no longer an eye sore to me! Went perfect with my gray walls and gray and white floor. Remember the wood tray I bought at a...

{A Celebration of Forty Years of Marriage}

Marty and I just celebrated our 40th Wedding Anniversary on September 23rd. On one hand, it seems like it was FOREVER ago that we said "I do" and on the other hand, it really doesn't seem that long ago.   We began dating at the age of 16, married at age 18 and began our family at age 20. WOW! Babies, right? I always said that we grew up with our children.  My friend Janice told me that most people can't commit 40 days much less 40 years and that is so very true. God has been so merciful to us over the years and the grace that He has poured out on us is about more than my little brain can comprehend. We have been truly blessed and we have not deserved one ounce of His blessings!  We have had hard times, bad times, grief, and to be totally honest, there were times we both wondered if we would make it! God has shown us Grace and Mercy over and over again. He sure loves us so much.  The question was asked to me, "What has been y...

{Tea Cup and Mug Exchange} So much fun!

I joined the talented and gifted Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose blog for her tea cup and mug exchange. This was my 3rd time of participating and it was so much fun. Stephanie will be posting on her Blog about the exchange on Wednesday so be sure to hop over there this week and visit.  http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/   Linda from https://ladylindateacup.blogspot.com/  was given my name to send a teacup too.   She went above and beyond and needless to say, I could not wait to open my package when it arrived. It felt like Christmas opening up all those sweet packages. I am in love with my new tea cup! Isn't she a beauty? And of course I named her, "LADY LINDA" . Just look at all the sweet things that Lady Linda sent to me! Look at that precious Dress Dish Towel she made for me! So, so cute! It was so nice to make a new blogging friend and I truly do enjoy our exchanges. I was given Margie's name to ...